All 16 art Reviews

daddy did it daddy did it

amazing as always and vary topical 5/5 he would do it too, that and incest so he could sleep with his daughter.

Plotting Over Drinks Plotting Over Drinks

DWD was the most inspirational cartoon to me as a kid growing up wanting to be an animator. I'm glad to see he is still appreciated even in this day and age. your replication of the art style is perfect BTW, I almost thought this was a screen shot from an actual episode!

"Next-Gen" gaming... "Next-Gen" gaming...

so true XD

Germaphobic Germaphobic

Ive had friends like this. and yes, I have done this just to mess with them lol XD
another great comic!

Es war einmal.... Es war einmal....

so many appealing things about this, but what really gets me is how well the melting effect is done. I'm always a sucker for old fashioned art like this done on paper in a world that's soul focus is on digital work. This shows so much emotion the character has toward his work and I'm not much for fine art but it feels like he is facing ridicule. so it touches me on a personal level as well.

Nersul responds:

Wow, thanks for the review :) Im really glad that the picture touches you.

True Love True Love

this is radical at its most-ut! it takes me back to the old days when MTV had awesome animation going for it. if I had to make any constructive criticisms on this it would be that the heart in the box emote is kinda tacked on. but nothing to really get up in a huff about. awesome job :D

Nothing to Sneeze At Nothing to Sneeze At

lol. this has happened to me b4. I like the build up to the end. but I feel like he should be glaring in the 3rd panel. this is after a frustrating thing and giving him that "its all your fault" look would have been priceless. just a small opinion, this still works just the way it is :D

Happy Birthday Ozzy Happy Birthday Ozzy

awesome tribute! what really draws my attention is the detail on the reflection in the glasses.

akoRn responds:

thx! did u spot the symbols on the reflection then? lol

Lily: True Form Lily: True Form

I love the original idea you have for this character and there outfit but mostly the wings! the clock/wing design is vary inspirational and innovative. and your art style reminds me of the traditional animation from Rankin/ Bass. I only wish the Image was bigger so I could zoom in to see the more finer details in the line-work. outstanding job!

knightsproject responds:

Thank you! I appreciate the comment:) I love Rankin Bass! I usually keep the images on here small, and save the larger versions for the website ;) Thanks again!

Clean Up Clean Up

these comics have really started to grow on me. this one especially made me laugh cause by perspective (reading frame per frame) I didn't expect it all to be in the ceiling.